8.03.2016

Vintage Sewing Machine and Notions Paper Piecing Pattern

Today I am so excited to announce the re-release of my paper piecing pattern, 
"Vintage Sewing Machine & Notions".


Originally designed for a sew along years ago, this new version of the pattern includes full size,
full color patterns



as well as detailed instructions on how to put the block together.



I have also included my best paper piecing tips - three pages in all.

I am extending a discount coupon in my Etsy shop which expires 8-15-16.

Use code ThankYou20 for 20% off a purchase of $6.50 or more.

Happy Sewing!
xo
Charise

2 comments:

  1. I am very pleased to see this article, thank you for sharing. I hope next time will be better.Inside If you on my homepage can be found more related content.This blog is vary interesting ......


    Sewing machine finance

    ReplyDelete
  2. This can be very educative content material ALONG WITH well to acquire a good change. It can be amazing for you to recognize in which a series of persons even today discover How you can produce an submit!
    https://www.behance.net/gallery/52496631/Sewing-Machine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!